Scholt Energy Disclaimer website
This website is the property of Scholt Energy, with registered office in (5555 XA) Valkenswaard.
1. Disclaimer terms and definitions:
- Website: web pages accessible through https://scholt.com/; https://nl.scholt.com/; https://be.scholt.com/; https://de.scholt.com/; https://ses.scholt.com/
- Web page: every web page on which Scholt Energy includes an hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of having this disclaimer apply to the web page;
- Scholt Energy: the authorised publisher of the website;
- Use: includes requesting, consulting, reading, viewing, listening to, processing, filling in (of forms), sending, copying (temporarily), saving, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, executing legal acts (e.g. purchasing or hiring);
- You: the natural or legal person, whether represented or not, who uses the website;
- The content: among others texts, data, documents, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video clips and/or other objects;
- Damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, including loss of data and lost business, lost sales, profit or other economic disadvantage.
2. The following applies to the website operated by Scholt Energy. By using the Scholt Energy website, you agree to this disclaimer.
3. Hyperlinks to sites that are not maintained by Scholt Energy are provided merely for the information and convenience of the visitor. Scholt Energy does not guarantee the content and the functioning thereof, nor for the quality of any offers that are made on those sites.
4. Scholt Energy ensures that the website is well secured. Regular backups of the data are made so that the chance of loss of content is minimal.
5. The intellectual property rights of the website rest with Scholt Energy. Images, animations, software, program scripts and other materials remain the property of Scholt Energy and may not be reproduced, published, or made known to or shared with any third parties without prior permission from SEC. Without permission from Scholt Energy, you cannot make or have made a variant or derivation of the result, or to use or sell, or have used or sold, (elements of) the design in other designs or works.
6. Scholt Energy endeavours to actualise and/or to add information to the website regularly. Despite this care and consideration, it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
7. Scholt Energy provides the content of the website “as is”, without warranty or guarantee concerning its soundness, aptitude for a certain purpose or otherwise.
8. Although the content of this website has been prepared with care, Scholt Energy cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the published information. Scholt Energy does not accept any liability for damage of any kind arising in any way from the use of this website, including acts, omissions and/or decisions that are based on such information, as well as the (temporary) inability to use this site.
9. The website can be modified or discontinued by Scholt Energy at all times and at its own discretion, with or without prior notification. Scholt Energy is not responsible for the consequences of modification or discontinuation.
10. Apart from this disclaimer, Scholt Energy shall not be responsible for third-party documents clearly linked to the website. Linking is not intended to imply authentication of such files.
11. Scholt Energy accepts no liability of any kind for direct or indirect damage occurring due to the use of the content of this website – whether provided by third parties or otherwise. Scholt Energy therefore reserves the right to change and/or delete the information provided by third parties if the information or already posted information is in conflict with the law, the interests of other Internet users, other third parties or the General Terms and Conditions of Scholt Energy.
12. Unauthorised or improper use of the website or its contents can represent an infringement of intellectual rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. Scholt Energy has written all of the texts itself and therefore these texts are copyrighted. You are responsible for all of that which you send via the website.
13. Scholt Energy reserves the right to deny you permission to use the website and/or certain services that are offered on the website. In addition, SEC can monitor the access to the website.
14. You will protect and indemnify Scholt Energy, its employees, representatives, license holders, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and non-judicial measures, condemnations etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc., which are a direct or indirect consequence of your use of the website and/or your violation of any law, regulation or rights of third parties.